Version 0.6.2 of beenote® is now available! Take a look at the Release Notes to see the improvements that have been made.
- Ability to create tasks outside of meetings, directly from your beespace, whether they are personal or associated with folders.
- Ability to invite or easily remove people from a meeting once it started.
- Add notes, tasks and decisions while editing the minutes of a meeting.
- Add new icons to identify the type of task in a snap.
- Ability to filter all the tasks by folder for more efficient management.
- The online help is now available in English.
- Meeting leaders now see in their agenda all the attendance confirmations from people they’ve invited to a meeting.
- Add, as an option in the folders, a short name that will end up in the title of your calendar entries, facilitating reading it.
- A default folder is now created along with a new organization, which facilitates beenote® setting up.
- Display a warning when the browser used doesn’t support the playback of an audio recording.
- Fix an issue that prevented to see the notes when sending the minutes.
- Fix some minor issues to make the beenote® experience more user-friendly and pleasant.