Version 0.7.4 of beenote® is now available! Take a look at the Release Notes to see the improvements that have been made.
- Addition of a privacy option in the minutes of the meeting when printing.
- Possibility to suspend a user account for easier management.
- Management of the number of users and guest in an organizatiom
- Addition of the name of the folder in the task assignment email.
- Simplification of the addition of a list of points in a subject of the agenda.
- Removing the «Current Meeting» tab of the menu, because the information is already in the beespace.
- Clarification of the emails send to the users when there is a registration request.
- Possibility, for the user, to receive by email a list of organizations for which he is pending.
- In Chrome, it’s now possible to move recording without having to listen to it first.
- Research in the beespace didn’t display the tasks created outside of meetings.
- The audio player icon wasn’t displayed in Internet Explorer 11.
- The guests were expelled from the meeting a few seconds after they connected.
- The rights of the guest were revised.
- Fix various alignment and display problems for a more enjoyable viewing experience.
- Fix some minor issues.