- A demo and tutorials folder is generated when a new organisation is created.
- Help, tips and advice to decorate and facilitate with the integration of beenote®.
- Participant’s email address has been added to the attendance window.
- Organization’s administrator can now modify the user’s email address.
- Audio recording is simplified with the Safari browser.
- Redesigned tasks display in folders.
- Meeting status change is now immediate in beespace.
- Task’s creator is now displayed.
- Adjusted the right for editing tasks. The creator, responsible and the task related folder’s responsible can modify it.
- Search by manager/delegate has been added to the Tasks registry.
- “Guest” role has been replaced with an administrator’s customizable role in the beenote® access’ rights.
- Problem when adding a subject with the Firefox browser.
- Tabs options report were truncated on mobile devices.
- Default folder was missing from the meeting’s planning.
- Contact chips were deformed on iOS devices.
- The attendance window remained displayed after expulsion of a meeting.
- Accented letters are now replaced by non accented letters instead of a dash when an organization is created. Example: Hélène Inc became H-I-ne_Inc. Correction: Helene_Inc
- Improved display, text and icons alignment for a more enjoyable viewing experience.