Microsoft Office 365 / Outlook 2013 & 2016
- Integration to your Corporate Calendar (ICS Files)
- Microsoft Office 365 /Outlook 2013 & 2016
- Google Calendar
How to integrate Beenote into your Microsoft calendar?
- Sign in to Beenote with Microsoft*.
- Once in Beenote, go to Account Settings and then click Integration. (menu in the top right corner)
- Click on Enable.
Your Microsoft Calendar is now synchronized with Beenote.
When you create an agenda for a meeting, it is possible to: Do not link with your calendar, Create a new event in your calendar or Link to an existing event in your calendar.
* It is important to accept the conditions to have access to the integration.
If you want to do the integration from your Outlook, download the application from the Microsoft Store.
* To use this Microsoft integration with Outlook 2013 and 2016, they must be connected to a Microsoft online account such as Office 365, Live, Hotmail or a domain linked to Microsoft without being limited to this list.